Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sunday Stealing: The Sreaming Masses' Meme

Sunday Stealing: The Screaming Masses' Meme

Here's this week's meme. To get in on the fun, visit Judd over at Sunday Stealing.

1. What is a nickname a former (or present) lover gave you? My husband calls me "babe" sometimes.

2. How do you style your hair? If you just would say "cut" what style is it? Blow dry with a big round brush & finish with flat iron. Inverse chin length bob

3. What's your least favorite Christmas song? Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer or Elvis' Blue Christmas

4. How many colors are you wearing now? 3 Navy blue, grey, orange

5. Are you an introvert or extrovert? Either - depends on the situation

6. What was the last book you read? Parenting Inc: How we are sold on $800 strollers, Fetal Education, Baby Sign Languages, Sleeping Coaches, Toddler Couture, and Diaper Wipe Warmers and What It Means for our Children

7. What's one piece of fiction that changed your life? I read mostly non-fiction nowadays, but when I was younger I read all the Stephen King books. I loved them, but they made me afraid of the dark! Being in the basement at night by myself still creeps me out!

8. If you are attracted to someone who is already in a relationship (or married), what might do you do? Keep it to myself and move on

9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy recently? My son struggling at school. He's doing better now. I'm so proud of all his hard work.

10. What's your favorite dessert? Cheesecake or anything chocolate

11. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Too long.

12. Name one website that you visit daily. Why do you read it? New York Times. I live in a small town, so it makes me feel a little bit more worldly and informed

13. What was your last job before either you are at home or at another job?? I work as a paralegal in the Legal department of a large corporation.

14. Do you like to clean? Not really, but I like the results and sense of accomplishment

15. What was the last song to get stuck in your head? "Jeremiah was a bullfrog, was a good friend of mine . . ."

16. What's the last movie you saw? Theater: High School Musical 3 DVD: Baby Mama TV: 28 days (where I heard the "Jeremiah was a bullfrog" song)

17. Pirates or Ninjas? Pirates. I love Captain Jack Sparrow.

18. What is your least favorite thing to do that you have to do everyday? Clean up the trail my kids leave everywhere.

19. Best time of your life? Tough one . . either my college years or now, while my kids are little . .

20. What are you most looking forward to in the coming year? Watching my kids grow . . .

Have a great week.

1 comment:

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

How long? "Too long". Very funny. Great answers to Sat-9! Have a good one...