Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Check out my 2nd blog!

With all my spare time (not), I have created a new blog. Check it out at http://mrandmrswannabeskinny.blogspot.com/

JV and I want to lose weight. And instead of pledging any more money to Weight Watchers or buying any more diet books or exercise videos that will eventually collect dust, we started a blog where we will weigh in each week. We are thinking it will keep us accountable if we have to weigh in to the blogosphere each week.

I've got a head start on JV in that my weight is 20 lbs lighter than when I got pregnant last November. No real explanation for it other than I had kidney stones in the last month of my pregnancy and have been nursing #3 since she was born, therefore burning an extra 500 calories a day. But I have to wean her soon since I'm going back to work at the end of the month, so that calorie burning will stop. I know I am going to have to work really hard to keep that weight off and lose another 22 pounds, which is my goal.

So now I'm really going to have to watch my weight and start exercising more. No more root beer floats several nights a week, and no more chicken wings (my current obsession) whenever I go to a restaurant.

No comments: