Monday, June 15, 2009

Not Me! Monday...



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not let Diva and Daredevil play at the neighbors all day long yesterday so I could try to get some stuff done around the house.

I did not work my butt off all day, but the house is somehow still a disaster.

I did not lift up the couch cushions and vacuum up enough dog hair to fill a bucket.

I did not turn in Diva's 2007 physical to summer camp this morning and hope they didn't notice it was more than a year old. Darn if I can't find the 2008 physical.

I did not go in the basement to look for said 2008 physical and discover soaking wet carpet in the office. I did not move some stuff out of the danger zone, flip on the dehumidifier, turn off the lights, went back upstairs, and tried not to think about it.

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Those forms always hide from you when you need them! Have a great week!

Foursons said...

I hope they don't notice the date too! And I hope someone else notices the wet carpet and takes care of the problem!

kortney said...

"I did not work my butt off all day, but the house is somehow still a disaster."

That's me (and I bet every other mom), too!!!