Monday, September 7, 2009

FIrst Day of School!

Here are Diva and Daredevil on their first day of 4th and 1st grades. They started on August 31.

I think it's too funny that it's a MUST that the girls get decked out with new earrings, outfits, and shoes, while boys couldn't care less!


Diva could be dressed for a school dance here. (Which, thankfully, her school does not have. )



This wasn't the outfit Daredevil and I had agreed on, but he showered, and he's wearing his new shoes with presumably clean socks, so those are victories right there - which I'll take.


#3 is transitioning too. She's moving from the infant ro
om to the toddler room at her child care. She is very attached to her teacher, so it's been interesting.

OK, I think I'm caught up with our family's current events now.

Life is about to get even busier with the start of fall sports next week.

Diva does dance, Girls On The Run, and volleyball, and Daredevil does fall baseball, karate, and flag football.

#3 spends a lot of time hanging out at these activities.

La vida loca!

2 comments:

That Girl said...

cute kiddos! Hope their first day of school was good.

thanks for stopping by my blog!

Living It, Loving It said...

My little guy will be moving up to the toddler room soon too. I think it is harder on me than him.