Sunday, November 9, 2008

Fun Quiz: Are you a Marilyn or a Jackie? (Or other female icon)

mm.audrey_.jpg

Take the quiz at the link below to find out which "Mad Men" era female icon you are most like. My results are below, and I think they pretty much nailed me, suprisingly, since the quiz was only two questions.

After taking the quiz, come back and let me know who you are!

http://www.helloquizzy.com/tests/are-you-a-jackie-or-a-marilyn-or-someone-else-mad-menera-female-icon-quiz

I am an Audrey.

Audrey -- "I am at peace"

Audreys are receptive, good-natured, and supportive. They seek union with others and the world around them.

How to Get Along with Me

  • If you want me to do something, how you ask is important. I especially don't like expectations or pressure
  • I like to listen and to be of service, but don't take advantage of this
  • Listen until I finish speaking, even though I meander a bit
  • Give me time to finish things and make decisions. It's OK to nudge me gently and nonjudgmentally
  • Ask me questions to help me get clear
  • Tell me when you like how I look. I'm not averse to flattery
  • Hug me, show physical affection. It opens me up to my feelings
  • I like a good discussion but not a confrontation
  • Let me know you like what I've done or said
  • Laugh with me and share in my enjoyment of life

What I Like About Being an Audrey
  • being nonjudgmental and accepting
  • caring for and being concerned about others
  • being able to relax and have a good time
  • knowing that most people enjoy my company; I'm easy to be around
  • my ability to see many different sides of an issue and to be a good mediator and facilitator
  • my heightened awareness of sensations, aesthetics, and the here and now
  • being able to go with the flow and feel one with the universe

What's Hard About Being an Audrey
  • being judged and misunderstood for being placid and/or indecisive
  • being critical of myself for lacking initiative and discipline
  • being too sensitive to criticism; taking every raised eyebrow and twitch of the mouth personally
  • being confused about what I really want
  • caring too much about what others will think of me
  • not being listened to or taken seriously

Audreys as Children Often

  • feel ignored and that their wants, opinions, and feelings are unimportant
  • tune out a lot, especially when others argue
  • are "good" children: deny anger or keep it to themselves

Audreys as Parents

  • are supportive, kind, and warm
  • are sometimes overly permissive or nondirective

No comments: