Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tired and Overwhelmed

Tired - becuase I stayed up to watch the finale of "24" last night on the DVR. I'm a little bleary eyed today, but it was excellent. I love me some Jack Bauer!

Overwhelmed - because spring sports and activities are NUTS right now. We are just trying to survive the next couple of weeks: We have, between this week and next:
  • Karate
  • Swimming lessons
  • Softball practices and games
  • T-ball games
  • Mandatory T-ball concession stand duty
  • Dance class
  • Dance recital rehearsals (regular and dress rehearsal), then recital
  • "Ocean Animals" kindergarten project
  • Girls on the Run 5k race (Diva and I are running!)
  • Kindergarten poetry party
  • Kindergarten end of year party
  • Kindergarten field trip to aquarium
  • School field day
  • School Lip-sync competition
  • #3 doctor appointment for third ear infection re-check in 6 weeks
  • Summer camp paperwork and physicals due

So I'll do my best to keep up with posting, but I apologize in advance for slowing down. Keep visiting, I'll be back as soon as I can!

No comments: