Monday, February 1, 2010


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week

Wow, it's been a while since I've done one of these. If I was more organized, I'd jot these down while they happen. But, I'm definitely not more organized, so here I sit, wracking my brain . . . I have many Not Me moments . . wish I could remember half of them. Here goes:

I did NOT, as I lay on the couch in delirious exhaustion after an all-nighter by the bowl with the stomach virus, after taking a call from #3's day care regarding a blow out so bad they had to give her a BATH, decide to keep here there for a few more hours so I could sleep.

I did NOT, after Daredevil requested Sloppy Joe's for dinner, go pick up two big cans of Manwich in a snowstorm and think I could just open them, pour them into the pot, heat them up and have instant dinner. Of course I knew that you had to add your own ground beef separately which of course I already had defrosting all afternoon in the fridge. As they say, a sandwich is a sandwich, but a MANWICH is a MEAL. haha.

I did NOT think, at 10am on a Sunday morning after Diva went to a 10 year old sleepover party: "It's time to pick her up already?" Of COURSE I missed my firstborn terribly and and couldn't wait until she arrived home with freshly painted blue fingernails, informing me she had won a slumber party beauty pageant, a key factor in her victory being the dance portion of the competition.


I did NOT have to pull over while driving this weekend after looking back and seeing #3 had undone the clip holding her car seat straps together and had fished her arms out of both straps, and was sitting there with a mischevious smile, very satisfied with her efforts. Why don't all car seats have the type of clips that snap?

I did NOT take back-only shots of Daredevil on his new snowboard this weekend in our front yard because I didn't want to leave the sidewalk to go down in the yard and get my feet wet in the snow, or worse, slip and fall down the hill.







Happy Monday everyone!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Cute! And hope you're feeling better this week!