Seriously Random Questions Meme
Stolen from PT Law-Mom
1. Your ex is on the side of the road, on fire. What do you do? I'd do what I could to help. I've been with my husband for 17 years (wow!), so any issues I had with any exes are long in the past.
2. Your best friend tells you she is pregnant. What is your reaction? Yay! Another baby in the family!
3. When is the last time you wanted to punch someone in the face? Never. I don't think that way.
4. What is the last thing you spent money on? Lunch at work
5. Do you think you gained or lost weight this past month? Gained. Ugh, a constant battle for me.
6. Crunchy or Puffy Cheetos? I don't like Cheetos
7. The first person on your friends list just called you a bitch. What do you do? Blow it off. I've grown a thick skin over the years. So, whatever. If I really was bitchy, I'd apologize.
8. Congratulations! You just had a son. What’s his name? No more kids for me, but hypothetically, Brett or Shane or maybe after Hunter if he wanted that (he hasn't in the past!)
9. Congratulations! You just had a daughter. What’s her name? Again, no more kids for me, but a runner up to #3's name was Caitlyn. I also like Avery, but Hunter has veto'd that in the past.
10. What are you craving right now? Sleep, warm weather, the beach
11. What was the last thing you cried about? Can't remember ...I guess from pain when I had kidney stones.
12. When you buy something and your change is 2 cents, do you keep it or tell the cashier to keep it? Put it in either a penny tray on the counter or toss into my purse.
13. What color is your tissue box? pink flowered
14. Do you have a ceiling fan in your bedroom, and if so, is there dust on that fan? Yes, and YES.
15. What was the last voicemail you received about? Hunter telling me to call him on the road
16. Have you ever blocked someone on Facebook? No....I've thought about it though. There are a couple people that annoy the crap out of me.
17. Scariest thing you’ve experienced in the last year? Kidney stones while 8 months pregnant (the scary part was not knowing what the pain was before diganosis, being on painkillers just weeks before having a baby, and never knowing when the pain would come back)
18. Do you wear a name tag at work? We have them and are supposed to wear them in meetings where we are meeting new people...but I never do. It's my way of rebelling. I introduce myself to people right off the bat, if they can't remember my name that's not my problem.
19. What kind of car do you want?Realistically? An Audi A8....someday.
20. What do you order when you go to Burger King? Burger/fries/coke.
21. Have you ever had a garage sale? Yes, just had one. I need to have one at least once a month though - I've got mad clutter.
22. What color is your cell phone? Silver - I have the lamest, most generic phone - the kind that comes free when you sign the contract.
23. What is the last alcoholic beverage you had? A disappointing margarita at a tex-mex restaurant. Should have ordered better tequila.
24. Are you happy right now? Pretty much, I guess.
25. Who came over to your house last? Next door neighbors
26. Do you drink beer? In the past, yes...nowadays, not much.
27. Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted? No.
28. What is your favorite key on your key chain? Um..seriously? A weird question. Guess my car key - it gets me where I need to go.
29. What was the last movie you watched at home? A League of Their Own on TBS
30.What is in your pocket? Nothing
31. Who introduced you to your bf/gf/husband/wife? No one person, we met at a bar in college
32. Where do you hurt? Everywhere after kickboxing class
33. Has someone ever made you a build a bear? No, but I've helped my kids make them - they love them!
34. What’s something fun you did today? Argue with clients at work about what's in both their business' and the company's best interest. That's my job - saving them from themselves. I love it.
35. What is your favorite aisle at Target? The book/music section, but I love the whole store. Fortuanately for my bank account, there is no Target convenient to us so I don't get there often.
36. When is your birthday? August 9
37. Is there anything hanging from your rear view mirror? No
38. How many states in the US have you been to? Let's see....I'm an East Coast girl.....Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, New Hampshire, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, D.C, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi, Missouri, Kansas, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Michigan. Not even half - how lame!
39. What kind of milk do you drink? 1%, sometimes with a whole lot of Hershey's syrup
40. What are you going to do after this? Pick up my kids, make dinner, clean up kitchen, wash/sterilize bottles, play with kids, get them ready for bed, put them to bed, watch a little TV, pass out exhausted.
41. Who was the last person you went shopping with? Husband and kids on our day trip yesterday to New York City.
42. What is something you need to go shopping for? Clothes and shoes! Haven't bought any in quite a while, so I'm in dire need of wardrobe updates.
43. Do you have the same first name as one of your relatives? No.
44. What kind of car do your parents drive? Chevy Trailbazer and Oldsmobile Aurora
45. Are you rich? Nope, but rich in blessings.
46. What color is your couch? Burgundy
48. What famous person do you look like? Um, no one I can think of.
49. Does someone like you right now? I sure hope so!
50. Say you were given a pregnancy test right now. Would you pass or fail? Strange ...never thought of a pg test as pass or fail - Whatever "not pregnant" means...answer depends on whether you'd want to be pregnant or not! I don't, so I guess that means...."pass"???
51. Favorite pop-tart flavor? Chocolate
52. Do you know anyone in jail/prison? Yes.
53. What are your plans for the weekend? Attending opening day of Diva's softball, and later on Daredevil's T-ball game. Supposed to be 75 degrees and sunny, looking forward to sitting in the sun and watching my babies on the field!
54. Do you like the color green? It's OK, not my favorite
55. Who was the last person you sent an instant message to? I don't IM....does that make me old?
56. Last restaurant you went to? Ellen's Stardust Diner in NYC - 51st & Broadway - I highly recommend it!
57. How many hours did you sleep for last night? 6. Not enough, I know, but enough to function today.
58. Do you swear at your parents? No
59. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now? Maybe
60. Have you ever changed your clothes while in a vehicle? Yes - that's where my illegal tinted windows come in handy. (Legal in the state where I bought the car (Florida), illegal where I now live. Just got hassled at the DMV, even though I see hoopdees driving around the city every day with windows much darker than mine.)
61. What is your ringtone? Generic - I don't care much about that stuff. Again, does that make me old?
62. What were you doing at midnight last night? It's a work night, I was sleeping!