So, in order to get to work by 7, I need to leave my house between 6-6:15. I take #3 with me (JV stays home to get Diva & Daredevil on the bus at 8:20 in order to save $ by not using Before Care) so here's my schedule:
- Wake up between 4:45-5. Shower, blow dry & get dressed by 5:30
- Wake up #3 at 5:30. Feed her (still nursing, so that takes 20-25 minutes) and dress her.
- Kiss the sleeping Diva and Daredevil goodbye.
- Park #3 in her bouncy seat and take bottle bag, breast pump, briefcase, lunch bag and purse (yes I do look like a pack mule) to the car, turn on car to warm up.
- Come back in, bundle up #3 and put her in the infant seat, put infant seat in car
- Leave between 6-6:15 for 25-35 minute drive to day care/work
- Arrive at daycare (usually 6:40-6:50). Parallel park and run #3 in to her room, give her tons of kisses, put bottles in fridge, hand her over to her teacher, and leave
- Pull into parking garage on next block and run up to my office by 7.
Whew. So far I'm totally exhausted. This is my second day of this schedule. Hopefully it I will get used to it and it will get easier! (The fact #3 woke up hungry at 2:30 a.m. did not help!) Plus, we also start sports clinics this weekend - on Saturday, Diva's starting 6 weeks of volleyball, and on Sunday, Daredevil's starting flag football. They are at our health club, so hopefully I'll be able to get a workout in on one of those days!