Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Recipe of the Week: Delicious Pumpkin Mousse - a lower calorie alternative to Halloween candy

This is a yummy recipe I got a long time ago at a Weight Watchers meeting (1 point per cup!). It is very easy and good. Whip up some and keep it in the fridge to dig into when you are tempted to eat Halloween candy. You can also experiment with different flavors of pudding. (I have yet to try that. I'm a follow-the-recipe type of girl.)

Pumpkin Mousse
  • 1 15 oz.can solid pumpkin (not the pumpkin pie filling)
  • 1 box sugar free, fat free vanilla pudding
  • 1 box sugar free, fat free butterscotch pudding
  • 2 cups cold milk
  • pumpkin pie spice, to taste
Combine ingredients in a mixer (I used my hand mixer), pour into bowl or other storage container and refrigerate. When serving, add Cool Whip (or Cool Whip Free if counting points) if desired. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love anything pumpkin so i'm going to have to try this. thanks!