Monday, June 8, 2009

Not Me Monday....



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not take Hunter's car to Costco after he had just finished cleaning the interior, and on the way home eat a Snickers bar, leave the wrapper in the console, and stick a sweaty fountain soda in the drink holder. (I got them out later.)

I did not spend a good 3 hours cleaning on Saturday only to get just *1* room finished (Diva's). Yes, it was that messy. 2 full garbage bags of crap. Kid is a pack rat. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

I did not watch the movie Mall Cop Friday night, and did not give it a grade of D plus, the plus added for the awesomely cheesy 80's music. I then did not watch it again Saturday, and found it funnier the second time around, and upgraded the rating to "B". It's one of those movies you have to be in a certain mood to find funny. Of course Diva and Daredevil gave it an A++.

I did not *FINALLY* just watch the Sex and the City movie for the first time last night, almost 2 years after it came out. It was excellent and I can't wait for the 2nd one, which I am vowing right now to see in a theater, even if I have to go alone.

I did not start reading the book Queen Bees and Wannabees: Helping Your Daughter Survive Cliques, Gossip, Boyfriends and Other Realities of Adolescence even though Diva only just turned 9. I did not find that instead of reading this well before I will need it so I will be prepared, some of the stuff is relevant NOW, long before her actual adolescence. Holy crap.

Happy Monday!

No comments: