Friday, June 12, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday to my Blog

A bit delayed - I just realized the Overwhelmed Working Mom Blog turned 1 on June 2!!

I had no idea I'd been doing this for a year now. And wow, what a year it was. I started this while pregnant with #3, and now she is almost 1 too! The year went by like a flash.

I am by no means a professional blogger - I started this completely cluelessly on June 2, 2008 and have had a great time learning as I go along. I know much more about blogging than I used to, but realize I do need to learn much more to make this site into what I envision in my head. :)

An unexpected benefit of blogging is that I've met many fabulous bloggers while out in the blog world... and I've learned a lot from them too.

To all my new and returning visitors - thank you SO much for your visits over the past year. Please keep visiting and making your comments. I'd love to get to know more of you. Your visits/comments mean so much to me and will help me make this blog an even better place to visit! Thanks again!

No comments: